Today I wanted to talk about some of my must-haves throughout my pregnancy. I seriously don’t know what I would do without these things! There are so many great products out there for the pregnant chica, and although I’d love to be able to afford them, these are just some basics that I’ve grown to love.
- Boppy Slipcovered Body Pillow: I actually purchased this at a huge baby/kids/maternity consignment sale, and only paid $30 for it, but it’s so comfy that I’d say it’s worth $55! It’s often so hard to get comfortable at night, but this absolutely helps. Plus, the slipcover is so cute!
- J.R. Watkins Coconut Body Mist: I don’t know if this is for pregnancy specifically because you definitely don’t have to be pregnant to use it. I just love spraying it all over after I get out of the shower; it’s such a quick and easy way to stay moisturized, smell delicious, and help prevent stretch marks. I’ll typically use this in the morning, and then the belly butter at night.
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: This was in one of my Birch Boxes and I fell in love! My lips have been so chapped since I’ve been pregnant, and the cold weather doesn’t help either. This is great for putting on at night because it’s kind of intense, so it keeps your lips moisturized all night long.
- Bella B Tummy Honey Butter: This smells wonderful, feels tight on your skin, and keeps your skin sooo soft. I can’t really attest to its stretch mark prevention though because I honestly feel it’s all genetic. I do have a few stretch marks, maybe I would have had more had I not been consistently using this, maybe not! But either way I like this product because it just really makes my skin feel good and it’s safe to use.
- Tums: These are probably the most necessary little things because holy heartburn! Gross fact: I’ve woken up in the middle of the night choking on my stomach acid. Like wtf?? But 3 of these bad boys before bed helps immensely.
These are all things I use on a daily basis and have made my pregnancy so much easier. I hope if you try any you’ll come to love them too!